Get the most out of your Banjo Robinson experience
1. A real letter arrives addressed to your child
From Australia to Mexico, Banjo visits a new country each month. Your child will also receive a world map, stickers and fun-filled activities.
2. They write a letter (or draw a picture) for Banjo
Banjo includes a reply envelope, stickers and cat stamps in each of his letters.
3. Your child posts their letter under the sofa before bed
Tell them it will be collected overnight by the United Paws Postal Service!
4. When they check in the morning, their letter is gone!
Secretly collect their letter and keep it as a memento of their early writing.
5. Check your email for Banjo’s notecards
Leave notes (written in Banjo’s voice!) for your child to find while they’re waiting for his next letter to arrive, answering their questions or congratulating them on their recent achievements!