Mumsnet Competition T&C’s
Below we have detailed the terms and conditions of the ‘Most Magical Reaction to Banjo’ competition. We are running this competition with Mumsnet testers who recently trialled a free one month subscription to Banjo Robinson (2020).
- Firstly, to participate in this competition, users must send email@example.com video content of their child receiving their delivery from Banjo.
- Mumsnet testers can submit videos up until the 20th April 2020. The first 50 entrants will receive a handwritten letter from Banjo. Then we will review the entries and post the top 20 videos on our platform. After that users can vote for their favourite video by ‘liking’ the content.
- We will provide prizes for the top 10 ranked videos. 4th-10th place entrants will receive a free six month subscription to Banjo Robinson. 2nd and 3rd place will receive a free 12 month subscription to Banjo and first place will get a 12 month subscription to Banjo + £100 worth of extra goodies!
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and part of the Mumsnet testers group who took part in the Banjo Robinson trial 2020.
- We will republish the videos on Banjo Robinson’s website and social media accounts at the discretion of the company.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Mumsnet, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram do not sponnsor, indorse or administer this promotion. As such, you are providing your information to Banjo Robinson and not to Instagram or Mumsnet. Therefore, by participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.